Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
On May 14th, 2021 Vietnam MIC released Circular 01/2021/TT-BTTTT to amend and supplement the Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT, issuing the new list of products under MIC Type Approval and Self-assessment Do. The Circular will take effect from July 01st, 2021.
Other highlighted features related are:
1. MIC has updated new national technical standards (QCVN) for:
• WLAN / BT / Zigbee operates in 2.4GHz band.
• 1GHz ~ 40GHz SRD.
• Land mobile terminals and mobile phones.
• LPWAN products and sensors.
• Lithium batteries used for mobile phone, tablet, laptops.
2. Exemption removed for radio transmitter, transceivers using radio frequency from 9 kHz to 400 GHz with output power under 60mW.
3. A new section was created for LPWAN 920 – 923MHz and 433 MHz.