Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On March 16th, IFT has published the Public Consult for Preliminary Draft for the update of the technical operational conditions of the frequency band 57-64 GHz, classified as a free spectrum.
The main objectives of the Preliminary Project are:
1) Update the technical operational conditions for motion sensors that could make use of the 57-64 GHz frequency band (57-64 GHz band), to promote the deployment of new technology related to motion.
2) Manage and promote the efficient use of the radioelectric spectrum in the 57-64 GHz band.
3) Promote access to new telecommunications technologies and services using the 57-64 GHz band.
4) Increase harmonization in the use of the radioelectric spectrum for motion sensors in the 57-64 GHz band, based on best international practices and existing technological advances.
5) Encourage technological innovation in the country.
6) Promote competition in the telecommunications market for the 57-64 GHz band, to achieve further development in the sector. From March 17th until April 20th, IFT will receive the comments, opinions, and contributions that are had in relation to the content of the Preliminary Project through the following email address email@example.com, or, by letter in their main address that you may find instructions in the original document.