Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
TEC has released a new version of the procedure for MTCTE on May 2021. This new version, considered as Version 2.1, incorporates the following:
1. MTCTE labeling requirement changes in Annexure-D
2. Addition of fee details for certificate modification and renewal cases in Annexure-C.
3. Deletion of Table II and III of Annexure-A.
4. Inclusion of generic relaxation w.r.t. ILAC test report submission or
exemption of test parameters based on designated CAB availability in India.
5. The dispatch of a consignment of Telecom equipment from a foreign port shall be treated as the date of import.
For the complete document, please check the attachment.