Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
This document revokes Act 6506, which had previous local testing procedures for Restricted Radiation Radiocommunication devices.
The following additions were made on this Act 237:
– Test procedures for WIFI 6E devices according to FCC KDB 789033 D02 (Ref. 3.15);
– Test procedures for Emitter-sensor level detection devices operating in the 76-81 GHz band according to ETSI EN 302 729 V2.1.1 – indoor environment (Reference 3.12) and ETSI EN 302 372 V2.1.1 – outdoor environment (Reference 3.13);
– Test procedures for Vehicle Communication System devices according to ETSI EN 302 571 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.11);
– Test procedures for Multigigabit Wireless System, operating in the band 57-71 GHz according to ANSI C63.10 (Reference 3.5);
– Test procedures for LBE and FBE devices (Access sharing system) operating in the bands 5,150-5,350 MHz, 5,470-5,725 MHz, and 5,725-5,850 MHz according to ETSI EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.10)
These requirements are valid immediately.
Type Approval impacted? No
Spectrum Impacted: Yes, the new frequency plan
Imports Impacted: No
Standards Impacted: No
Product Impact: None