Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It was published on March 23rd, 2021, at the Public Consultation ANATEL system called SACP, the Public Consult n. 11, that brings topics for discussion in regards of a new Operational Procedure for an Evaluation model of approval called Declaration of Conformity using Test Reports. This Operating Procedure will establish the rules and documents for evaluating the conformity of telecommunications products using the evaluation model by Declaration of Conformity with Test Report, as provided in the Regulations for Conformity Assessment and Approval of Telecommunications Products (Resolution 715 of October 2019) and in the Reference List of Telecommunications Products (Act 7280 of November 2020).
This evaluation model will be applied to the following types of device:
• Radiobroadcasting Equipment
• Radiocommunication Signal Blocker (BSR) Equipment
• Rising to Earth Station Converter
• RF Power Amplifier for Earth Station, Modem for Earth Station and
Digital Modulator (for Earth Station)
• Satellite SMM Transceiver, Mobile Satellite Transceiver
• Earth Station Transmitter and Transceiver (except SMM)
• Transceiver for Automatic Ship Identification System, Radio Beacon
• Radar Transponder (SART)
• Some fiber optical equipment
If you wish to contribute, you need to login in the SACP website or if you wish
our assistance, we will be glad to help you.